Khosla Electronics gift card E-voucher INR-500 (INSTANT DELIVERY)
Khosla Electronics, Homemakers you can rely on – Leading Retail Chain of Home Appliances, Home Entertainment, IT products & Cameras in West Bengal, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, and Haryana.
Khosla Electronics gives its customers best value for money, best range of products and the best available service in the industry. Serving Kolkata since 1987.
- Customer must go to any of the Khosla Electronics Offline Retail Pls ref. outlets list.
- Inform store manager on intent of using Khosla Electronics Gift Card as payment mode.
- Once invoice is raised Customer must be ready with card details Card Number & Pin.
- Cashier select Gift Card Menu in Pine Labs device Select Balance Enquiry Inputs 16 Digit Card Number System will validate the card details and display balance (merchant can also take print of charge slip)
- Cashier must seek customers confirmation on amount to be redeemed Selects Gift Card in menu bar selects redeem option Input 16 Digit Card number with PIN and amount to be redeemed system will validate and redeem.
- On successful redemption merchant must reduce redeemed amount from total invoice value Customer must pay balance amount (if any) using another payment mode (Cash or Credit card) and settle invoice.
- Transaction gets completed on successful invoice settlement.
The e-gift card is not a legal tender or replacement of credit / debit card.
This e-gift card cannot be exchanged for cash or cheque.
The holder of this e-gift card is deemed to be the beneficiary.
This e-Gift card is valid for 12 months from the date of issue and cannot be revalidated.
This e-Gift card can be redeemed only at Khosla Electronics Retail Outlets and not at www.khoslaonline.com
The e-gift card can be redeemed only once, and hence full value must be redeemed.
If the value of the invoice is less than the value present in the e-gift card the balance left is non-refundable.
Khosla Electronics reserves the right to alter or suspend any gift card presented against a purchase, if they deem, at their sole discretion, provided that the code has been forged, defaced, or otherwise tempered.
In case of return or refund, amount will be credited to customer’s gift card.
Khosla Electronics reserve the right to discontinue the gift card as product without any prior notice.
No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards, E- gift Cards and Gift Cards shipped by .in. Please check the refund policy at http://www..in/faq for further details.
Any dispute should be referred to Kolkata jurisdiction and the decision of the company shall be final.